Friday, July 12, 2013

Ulta, Target, & Ross Haul



Had a girls morning and played in the make-up at Ulta then went over to Target to pick up some things I was wanting to try and then I found a new brush at Ross finally ! I bought a new foundation and its not in a bottle or pump...wahh! We shall see and I needed new eye brushes yay for ELF umm and a brow bar finally !!! And I needed a new hair brush but really was not wanting to spend $20 on one...that just seems crazy to me! I've had this ELF eye shadow palette in my online checkout bag for ever it seems and I was like umm I don't want to pay shipping until I find a few more items to add to the basket but then I get into Target and its there so now its mine (: can't wait to play in these and see how they turn out.

Too Faced - Natural Eye Collection - $36
 
At Ulta I came across this eye shadow palette but I really didn't want to spend $36 on the whole thing when I only wanted two colors *Honey Pot - um the MOST beautiful gold shadow ever , its perfect and *Push Up - I would wear that as a crease color everyday !!! But I checked the single eye shadows in store at Ulta and they didn't have those colors so I'm on an online hunt for them because I really have to have them !!!
*Update* I checked the Too Face website & they don't have it in a single shade by itself that I could find but I did find it in a duo with cocoa puff (that's the brown right next to honey pot) and I could see myself using CP too so I think that's what I'm going to go with ! And these colors were really nice so I may go ahead & buy the whole palette?! Also the ELF eye palette that I bought today for ($6!!!!) has an exact dupe for the Honey Pot color...which I discovered after I got home and actually swatched some of the colors so then again maybe I will get on ELF's website & see if I can find it. Wahh so many choices !

No comments:

Post a Comment