Sunday, July 28, 2013

NYX Loose pearl eye shadow review & a new lipgloss !

At Ulta a few weeks they had NYX cosmetics at Buy one get one 50% off  and I really wanted to try their yellow corrector concealer but everything else that had I already had or didn't interest me but I really really wanted something for half off. I seen the loose pearl eye shadows at $3.00...but with the current sale it would have made it $1.50 so I thought I could try a loose shadow since I've never used one, I've been on a gold kick so what better time to try a gold shimmer shadow !

NYX Ultra Pearl loose eyeshadow in Mink - $2.99 @ Ulta

I just tap a little onto my hand, and really a little goes a long way !
 
I've been applying it with my small E.L.F. smudge brush $1.00 @ Target !
 
I just tap it out and out until I get the amount I want or coverage I need.
Today I used it across my lids with a brown crease color and then an off white creamy high light. It was beautiful ! I have not been using a primer with this and it still looks amazing on and last a while. After about 10 hours I do notice creasing but really 10 hours that's a long time! But I'm sure if I used a primer it would last longer. To say I am in love with this product is an understatement ! I will be buying more of these on my next trip to Ulta !
 
My New Lip Gloss !
 
NYC Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach - $1.97
 

 
I have been looking for an orangey - peachy - coral colored gloss everywhere !!
Its a pretty color once applied , I really don't like the applicator but I can over look that and its a tad sticky but if I apply chapstick before hand I don't notice the sticky as much . I like this a lot for under $2 and will probably buy more of these, they did have a lot of colors to choose from.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment