Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Ipsy Bag Sneak Peeks : August 2013 "Glamour Academy"

I have been waiting for these sneak peeks to start since before I received my July bag ! Here they are guys ! Hope you enjoy & if you aren't subscribed to Ipsy already make sure to click my link and get signed up !! Click here to sign up for Ipsy <<< Just $10 a month ladies & that includes shipping.

 
Sneak Peek #1 - Urban Decay lipstick
I defiantly hope this will be in my bag !!
 
 
 
Sneak Peek #2 - This picture that Ipsy posted on their Facebook page today includes the UD lipstick from the first sneak peek & also Noya lip balm. I feel like that's going to cause a rise out of some people who would rather have an UD lipstick but get the lip balm instead...
 
photo from Noya website
 
 
 
 
Sneak Peek #3 - Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Scrub or the MT Pumpkin Mask
 
If you visit the Michael Todd website its confirmed that they are partnering with Ipsy this month!
I've never tried a Michael Todd product but I've heard nothing but GREAT thinks about it. So that's exciting ! This is something I am really excited about.
 
 
 
Sneak Peek #4 - Pixie Lash Booster Mascara
 
I LOVE Mascara but according to reviews this isn't the easiest mascara to remove and has caused damaged on some users eye lashes...uh-oh ! Maybe that isn't the case because I kinda want it...!
 
 
Ok so Ipsy did a 5 in 1 today on the sneak peek ! There are a lot of sneak peeks in one picture ! I'm not sure of everything but some items I'm pretty positive on ! And it kinda looks like some are repeats of things we've seen this year already which is ok as long as no one gets doubles , I'm pretty sure I've read on the Ipsy website they keep track of who gets what so if you got item X in the April bag you won't get item X in the August bag.. hopefully !
 
Sneak Peek # 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 -
- Nailtini Polish, not sure what shade they will send this time
-Chella eye brow pencil
- Either a Bombshell cream blush or NYX cream blush
- It looks like maybe a loose pigment mineral eye shadow, possibly from ELF? I just bought one and it looks similar to this actually !
-Smashbox photo finish primer
- Pacifica multi mineral BB crème
- City Color cheek stain
 
 
& I know I'm a few days late but I've been
 super busy ! But here's this months bag. I was disappointed in it , all the glitter in the sneak peek pictures had me really wanting a sparkly bag ! But I do like the purple its just the print that turns me away but its a cute theme for August for back to school month.
& I received my email from Ipsy today say my bag shipped on the 7th ! Yay hope it hurries !
 
 
* Does anyone have a clue to the theme ? Glitter, jewels, trophys .... there are a few awards shows coming up in August so maybe its an award themed glam type bag
 

No comments:

Post a Comment