Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Mascara Combinations - *Updated Often*

Mascara is my favorite beauty product and after I've tried a ton of them and start getting bored with them I start layering and combining them to see what I can get them to do and see if I can maximize their ability to make my eye lashes look like they have been touched by the beauty gods themselves ! This will be a post I continually update as I come up with more combinations good & bad. Because not all combinations come out great.


Today I appled Million Lashes first on top & bottom then Max on top & bottom also then finished up with some instant lash on the bottom to fill in some of the places that I couldn't get to with the bigger brushes. AMAZING lashes. But really ! I curled my lashes before hand like always applied a few coats and let it dry then lightly curled them again and another layer of Max on the top lashes and they were beautiful and lasted over 10 hours. So I was very satisfied with this combo and will be using it again!

                             --------------------------------------------------------

 
Rimmel Max Bold Curves - WNW Mega Protein - Maybelline Falsies volume express
-Rimmel Scandaleyes - NYC Sky Rise (in order)
Ok I know 5 mascaras seems like a lot but I'll explain. I layered the top & bottom lashes with the Rimmel Max Bold & WNW Mega Protein. Falsies on the top lashes then I lightly recurled my lashes then scandal eyes on the top then sky rise on the bottom.
 
My 5 mascara eye lashes !
 
                                        --------------------------------------------------------------

NYC Instant Lash - Rimmel Scandaleyes - Kleancolors Baby got high definition
 

Today before my nephews birthday party with my NYC,Rimmel & Kleancolors eyes...I'm still wearing them right now and that was at 4 this afternoon (:
 
 -----------------------------------------------------------------
 
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes - Rimmel Max Bold Curves
I apply the Rimmel first then finish up with the Million Lashes. Amazing lashes everytime !
----------------------------------------------------------------- 
 

Maybelline Great Lash - Maybelline Falsies Volume Express - Covergirl Lash Blast Volume
 This is the order I apply them in. And my eye lashes always look great. This is my "goto" combo !
----------------------------------------------------------------- 
 
ELF 3 in 1 Mascara - WNW Mega Protein - NYC Instant Lash
I just tried this trio out today & I am in LOVE. And I even took a picture which I forget to do most of the time . This is the order I use these in also.
Pay no attention to the crazy face. You should see all the other pictures lol! But these are the lashes that the ELF,Wet N Wild & NYC produced. Um beautiful !!!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment