Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Baby Lips Electro Collection

Ok I am a huge fan of the Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm collection so when I seen the new Electro Collection that came out this summer I thought yes I need that !! I kept coming up on empty displays and the collection always being sold out until last week I FIANLLY found them. YAYY! I bought the hot pink ( strike a rose) color and I have been more than satisfied with it ! I cannot wait to expand of collection of Baby Lips Electros ! The color is more intense than regular baby lips ! Def gives you a beautiful pop of color on your lips !


This is my Strike a Rose that I bought !! $2.97 @ Wal-Mart ! What a steal!!!
 
 
 
I am really curious as to how the yellow & green come out on lips?! Has anyone tried those?

I didn't take these pictures, just some that I found online but I wanted you guys to see the whole collection! Look at those colors !! They are beautiful and bright. Great summer colors. I wear mine by themselves and layered with colorful glosses !
 

2 comments:

  1. I heard about them!! I seriously want to try them out too!! they look sooo cool.. I hope that I can find them in Tokyo too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one I have. I really want to get that coral color too! I'll keep you updated on them (: you could order them online at amazon.com I see them on there all the time ! Let me know how that works out !

    ReplyDelete