Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What I wore today 7-30-13

I thought it would be fun to post a blog about what I wore today.. on my face (:

 

                                         This is the "base face" I've been wearing this week.
                                          FYI: I applied my foundation with a damp beauty blender sponge
  • E.L.F. eyebrow kit in medium
  • L'Oreal Visible Lift foundation in natural buff
  • Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore
  • Maybelline cover stick concealer in corrective yellow
  • Maybelline Fit concealer
  • Wet N Wild Coloricon Bronzer in Ticket to Brazil
  • Ruby Kisses bronzing powder that I use as a high light
  • NYX stay matte but not flat powder foundation in nude
  • E.L.F. eyelid primer
  • NYX matte setting spray
  • NYC Cheek Glow blush in west side wine
  • Not Pictured : Hard Candy face primer



 My eye shadow colors for the day ! I used the Wet N Wild palette in Walking on Egg Shells but traded out the brown crease color for the Klean Color baked eyeshadow in Toffee
 


My favorite part ! Mascara !!!!
Jordana felt tip eye liner in black -  L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes -  E.L.F. 3 in 1 mascara -  Rimmel Scandaleyes -  Rimmel Max Bold Curves
 
 
I always keep a little chapstick on my lips while I'm doing my make up, then my Strike a Rose baby lips, then a little bit more pink with my wet n wild lipstick in Nouveau Pink & topped off with my Milani Crystal gloss in Raspberry Icing
 
The finished product. I wore this look while running errands and grocery shopping & please excuse my wild eyebrows, I'm trying to grow them out so that they can be shaped they way I want this time!
 
Kissy Face Selfie alert. Check out those cheek bones. lol.
 
Hope you guys enjoyed my what I wore today blog & remember to follow my blog!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment