Sunday, August 4, 2013

eyes.lips.face. steal deal for $10 !

All of the E.L.F. products I have ever gotten I'd always found at Target, K-Mart, or Bealls Outlet , I visit the website often but I never like to pay shipping. Well I signed up for their email mailing list (best & worst idea ever) best because I get so many deals worst because I want to buy all of these  great deals ! Anyways they had a $10 deal , 6 products that were dupes for high end make up products that retail for $14 (not including shipping) but since its a deal you pay $10 for 6 products and free shipping. Hello sign me up I LOVE a deal and I LOVE free shipping. The products were preselected you just get to choose the colors you want. Not exactly products I would have picked but a good way to try things you normally wouldn't !

                                    
                                                           It arrived Friday - 3 days early !

 
Here's what was inside the white envelope, all packaged in a clear drawstring bag.
 
I wanted to show a picture of everything I bought but my pictures weren't turning out right & the ELF website was not loading properly so for now I'll just include the list of products...
  • Super Glossy Lip Shine in Angel
  • Liquid Eyeliner in Coffee (brown)
  • Mineral Eye Shadow in caffeinated
  • Mascara Primer
  • Translucent Matifying powder
  • blush brush
I've never used any of these products before so it will be fun to try new items from ELF, which I'm sure I will love since I love the products I already own from them !
 
*I started writing this Friday when my package arrived in the mail and I'm just not posting it today (Sunday) so I have already tried a few products out so expect a review really soon !
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment