Monday, August 12, 2013

August 2013 Ipsy Glam Bag - Glamour Academy

My glam bag came today !!! I didn't know what I was getting because my Glam Room didn't update until after my bag came for some reason so it was defiantly a surprise this time and it came much faster than last time. I waited 8 days after it was sent out last time compared to the speedy(er) 4 day delivery this time ! This was my 2nd month with Ipsy and I plan on keeping my subscription because I'm pleased once again....and on that note lets check out the goodies in my August bag "Glamour Academy"


                                                                    This is my first look !

I was satisfied over all with the items that came in my bag this month., I would have rather had a blush than the eye shadow since its the same color as my NYX loose pigment shadow I just bought a few weeks back and I was so thrilled to have a Michael Todd product in my bag !! The complete contents of my bag : Urban Decay Lipstick in Anarchy - Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal facial scrub - Mica Beauty loose pigment shimmer powder in Bronze - Pixi Lash Booster Mascara - Chella eye brow pencil in dark brown & the purple bag in the background is this months bag. I'm not a fan of it but it does seem sturdy & of good quality.

This is the UD lipstick packaging showing off all of the colors in their line
 
 
I LOVE the color & it just happen to match my nails ! Its a deluxe sample but its still tiny. It's so mini it's cute ! But I'll get enough use out of it to give a good review !
 
 
Pixi Lash Booster Mascara ! Can't wait to try out a new mascara !
 
 
The packaging says "shimmer powder" I assume its an eye shadow because I probably wouldn't wear this color anywhere else. I mean you could add it to clear gloss to make a lip color or clear polish to make a bronzy color polish but this will probably go unopened for a while or in the donate box because I have a full loose pigment color from NYX in the same exact color.
 
                       These are the prices I "calculated" based on sample sizes vs full size & full size price.
                            
                      Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick 0.03oz - $7.30
                      Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal facial scrub 1oz - $5.82
                      Mica Beauty Shimmer powder 0.10oz - $14.95 (I'm pretty sure this is full size)
                     Pixi Lash Booster Mascara - $5.66
                    Chella eye brow pencil 0.09g - $18.00 (I'm not sure if this is full size but its a good size)

I tried to place a true value on these products according to the sizes and online pricing and I came up with a total of $51.73 for my August bag & I didn't even total in a price for the bag but that's also give or a take a few dollars . But for $10 a month I am satisfied with this bag !

And if you still aren't signed up for Ipsy & you plan on it please use my link and help me score an extra goodie in my next Glam Bag ! Click here to sign up now ! << Thank you for all of your help!
                  
                   
                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment