Sunday, August 25, 2013

40% off Fergie Wet N Wild cosmetics at Walgreens !

Just wanted to let you guys know that Walgreens is having 40% off of there Wet N Wild Fergie line this week 8/25-8/31 . This does not include regular WNW products just the Fergie line. I hadn't bought any products from the Fergie line yet so I decided to run over to my local Walgreens this morning to see what they had ! Very happy I did because I got a GREAT deal !!! And one of the eye shadow quads I picked up had a manufactures $1 off coupon ! Woop Woop! I was excited!

New Port Nights eye shadow quad. Loving the girly colors !!!

Desert Festival eye shadow quad. This is going to be AMAZING for Fall!
& YouTube's LeighAnn Says did an eye look with this check her out !

This blush wasn't apart of the Fergie collection but it caught my eye and was begging to go home with me (: and the other blushes I have from WNW are so pigmented and last me forever so why not?! (:
 
The eyeshadows are normally $4.99 apiece at Walgreens & with the in store sale they were marked $2.99 plus one had an instant $1 off coupon making it $1.99 *STEAL DEAL ALERT* & my blush was $2.99 so altogether for two Fergie eye shadow quads and a blush I only spend $8.60 after taxes. I can say I am one happy customer. I cannot wait to try these out !! Comment below or email me and let me know what you purchased during your wet n wild Fergie haul this week !!



No comments:

Post a Comment