Monday, August 5, 2013

NEW ALERT : Maybelline Baby Lips Dr. Rescue ! *UPDATED*

I posted a picture a few weeks ago of a "coming soon" sign in Walmart from Maybelline for a new line of Baby Lips. Well I was browsing Wanelo tonight & saw these babies pop up (:



 
Looks like Baby Lips has a new line of medicated tinted lip balms coming out soon ! These will be perfect for fall & winter when the cold windy weather starts drying out my lips !! I googled these Dr. Rescue balms and couldn't find hardly any information on them so check back soon for more info & a possible spotting of these !
 
*I still haven't spotted these at any local drugstores or Walmarts in North Florida but I've seen other people posting online about them popping up in their area so I'm sure it won't be long. The Walmart & Walgreens in my area still have their coming soon sign posted so I'm still waiting !!! Comment below and let me know if you have gotten your hands on these new babies yet!
 
 
***FINALLY*** I was in Walmart shopping today and they have finally gotten the Baby Lips Dr Rescue on the shelves ! They are a little more than the regular Baby Lips.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment