Friday, August 9, 2013

Essie nail polish dupe : Play Date

I've been looking for the perfect purple polish for weeks now & I came across Play Date by Essie and fell in love, but I'm a one time use polish kinda girl , most of the time I use the polish once or twice and move on to a new color so I really didn't want to spend $8 on a polish to use once.
And on the search for a dupe I found one so close that I was more in love with the dupe!
 
 
 
 
Essie nail polish in Play Date - $8
 

Sally Hansen polish in No Hard Feelings - $2
 
 
 These colors are side by side the left side is Essie Play Date & the right side is Sally Hansen No Hard Feelings. Um are they not identical ?! & the $6 difference isn't too bad either! I wore them both with no top coat and they both lasted about a week so the more expensive one doesn't stay on any longer than the less expensive one.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment