Thursday, August 29, 2013

NYColor eyeshadow look - Skyrise Steel palette & Big Bold Curl mascara

Last week the wonderful people at NYColor sent me a box of goodies to try & review on my blog. I'm already a NYColor fan but they sent me new items to give a whirl. I haven't had the chance to try them all out yet but I'm getting there...

 
This is my box of goodies! Thank you Danielle @ NYC, she was amazing to work with. Super nice and very helpful !
 
 
Lots of fabulous lip products ! Gloss, Balm & Stains (oh my!)

 
mascaras with curled wands are my favorite !!!

 
Defiantly been wanting to try a new primer, hmm maybe this will be my new holy grail primer!

 
I LOVE eyeshadow palettes that come with colors that compliment each other,  makes for a no brainer application when I'm in a hurry & great for travel.. and I haven't used the sparkling eye dust but I did swatch it and it's super pigmented !!!!!
 
 
Today I posted this photo on Instagram and I did a whole face using a mix of new NYC products and ones I already had (West Side Wine blush is my FAVE) crazy me deleted half the photos on accident :( but I do still have some eye pictures showing off the Big Bold Curl mascara & the Skyrise Steel palette
 
 
I covered my lid in the white "highlight" color then put the gray tone in the crease, layered the black on the outside corner of my lid and lightly brought it in about halfway then mixed the black & gray to make my crease more intense then the white highlight on the brow bone. Added a few layers of the Big Bold Curl mascara onto curled eye lashes and I'm done. I would probably not do this as a day time look again but defiantly for a night out !! The shadows went on easily and blended great , they did not leave fall out all over my face and that's always a plus!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment