Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Mini Make-Up Haul 8-27-13

Any store I EVER go into I always check their beauty aisle for any deals they may have, the Dollar Tree is no exception. Actually its one of my favorite places to pick up great beauty deals for only $1 !!!! If you've never been to a DT you need to go asap ! They most always carry the L.A. Colors brand but other notable brands I've spotted are Bonnebell, E.L.F., L'Oreal, Milani, Covergirl, Sally Hansen, NYColor & Olay. I can't promise yours will have those... it is hit & miss. Sometimes I go and leave with nothing other times I spend more money than I would like to admit in a place where nothing is over a dollar. Besides cosmetics & make up brushes I've also bought nail polish, np remover, make up remover wipes, emery boards, tweezers, cuticle clippers, and so on and so on ! Oh and they have nice candles holders , and other glass dishes and small vases that easily double as brush holders and for only $1 !!!!! So I stopped in today and this is what I bought....

My Mini Haul !
 
L'Oreal blush in Caribbean Coral & bronzy color blush but it will be used as Bronzer for contouring!
They had another color of blush...Flamingo? I didn't get it but I should have.
 
NYColor eye shadow palette in Urban Spice
 
L.A. Colors loose pigment eye shadow in Black Pearl
besides the black I seen white, gold, & a pink. Should have bought those too.
 
E.L.F. Studio contour brush
I've bought tons of E.L.F. brushes from DT but never a Studio Brush. Of all the ones they had today this was the only one I didn't have so I grabbed it.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment