Friday, August 30, 2013

September 2013 Ipsy Sneak Peek

Its that time again... Ipsy Sneak Peaks are starting to roll in...

The e-mail Ipsy sent me today....first product of the month NYX single eye shadow.
 
 
 
Sneak Peek #2 - Mascara! Look's like Elizabeth Mott "It's so Big" mascara
 
 
 
Sneak Peek #3
Sneak Peek #3 John Frieda Full Repair items, JCat Beauty Lipstick (in sandy-orange) & Pencil Liner, Caitlyn Cosmetics tinted lip balm in Big Apple, Freeman Facial Paper, Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter pencil, Pop Beauty lip crayon... I think that's what's going on in this picture.  
 
*It looks like there are items from previous bags but usually Ipsy is good about not resending a product. Some people may not like this but this is your chance to get something you missed out on a few bags back.
 
 
 
 I am OBSESSED with this blue !! I will defiantly be keeping this bag in my purse as my new make-up bag on the go!
 
 
 
 
And if you would like to subscribe to Ipsy for just $10 a month for a bag full of GREAT products click the link >Click Here to Subscribe to Ipsy< & by signing up using my link you help me get an extra product in my next bag! Thank you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment