Tuesday, September 3, 2013

July & August Empties

This was originally my July empties and I forgot about it so now its my July/August empties...better late than never! Not really any beauty empties these past two months but some bathroom staples.

Venus disposable Spa Breeze razors - Hands down amazing the gel bar around the razor makes it so easy to shave without having to lather up with shaving cream and spend the extra money. Its a one stop shop, I originally bought them for vacation years ago so that I could easily throw them away & not have to carry shaving cream into my already over packed bag and I've just continued to the buy them. You can buy the refills if you have a Venus razor wand but we just buy disposable because its easier to throw them away and adds up to about the same amount in $$ and Josh uses these too. We haven't bought him a mans razor in years lol.
 
Dove Men+Care Body & Face wash - I didn't use this but Josh did and he said it was alright but not to buy it again so there ya go folks its not man approved.

Bath & Body Works - Butterfly Flower shower gel
omggg I am obsessed with this fragrance. I love BBW shower gels but of all the flavors this is my favorite. Unfortunately BBW stopped selling this a while ago and I stocked up on the body wash, lotion and spray in this scent but I'm sadly out of the body wash. I've found it on eBay and at random flea markets (sealed of course) so until I find it again I'll have to do without.

Tone Body wash - Eh we weren't impressed with this so much. I bought it with a coupon and probably won't buy it again unless I have an amazing coupon.
Colgate Total toothpaste - It's not anything special but it does get the job done. So if you like toothpaste that does the job without all of the extra horns & whistles this is the paste for you!

Degree Deodorant - This is my new favorite. The smell is amazing. Keeps me dry in the hot Florida weather were things get sweaty. Josh has even used it & likes it. Shhh don't tell anyone he uses all of these girly products! (: But he approves haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment