Tuesday, October 15, 2013

October 2013 Ipsy

October Ipsy had arrived! Faster than last months bag!
I peeked at my GlamRoom so I knew what I would be getting and I was very happy with it and I would defiantly say it was worth my $10 dollars.

Coastal Scents Medium eye shadow brush (this was quite large actually!) Big Sexy Hair Spray Clay, Zoya Polish, LA Fresh make-up remover wipes & Bella Terra loose mineral eyeshadow

I LOVE this color from Zoya, my first polish from them. The color is called Mason.


Bella Terra mineral eyeshadow in Navy & that's the Zoya color on my nail.

Bella Terra swatched in Navy.
 
Last month I received a NYX eyeshadow in blue also, I'm not sure why Ipsy thinks I like blue eyeshadow?!?! I like the Navy better than the ice blue color from NYX...idk maybe I'll update my quiz!
 
Zoya Nail Polish - $8
Coastal Scents medium eye shadow brush $2.49
Big Sexy Hair Clay Spray - $6
Bella Terra mineral shadow - $14.99
LA Fresh facial wipes -$3.00
 
October total: $34.48
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment