Wednesday, October 16, 2013

NXY cosmetics swatches

I've been on a NYX kick the last week & a half. Ulta had 40% off then I was in a department store and picked up a few NYX lip products so here goes the swatches!


Lipstick: Violet Ray Lip Liner: Nude
 

Butter Gloss: L to R : Merengue, Crème Brulee, & Apple Strudel
(These smell so good you will want to eat them)
 
Love in Rio: Segredos de Giselle , Love in Florence : Meet my Romeo, Loose Pigments: Nude
 
Loose Pigment: Nude

Love in Rio: Segredos de Giselle

Love in Florence : Meet my Romeo
 
(of all the eye shadow colors I think NYX shimmers are wayyyy better than their mattes. I would never buy a matte NYX color without swatching it first.)
 
Concealer stick in fair & Auto eyebrow pencil

concealer stick in fair & eyebrow pencil in light brown, I think.
The concealer looks ok swatched but on my face its crap. I have the HD concealer by NYX also and I also have not had good luck with that.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment