Saturday, October 5, 2013

Dollar Shave Club

I LOVE monthly subscription boxes & I love receiving packages in the mail, I don't know I just do! So I wanted to do something for Joshua but he's not a Birchbox kinda guy & Craftsman doesn't make a monthly box so I looked around and Dollar Shave Club sounds like something he would like, he uses razors all the time & they are expensive so Dollar and Shave  in the same sentence I'm on top of that. If you've never heard of DSC they offer 3 packages $1, $6, & $8 ! The $1 package doesn't include shipping so after shipping its $3 but the other two packages include shipping in the price. I think they recently added add on options , shaving butter and wipes. I signed Joshua up for the $1 package we'll see how these razors are and may eventually upgrade. I should be getting the package in the mail in 3-5 business days so we shall see.. if you are interested in signing up the man in your life for affordable monthly razors click the link and sign right up.. http://www.dollarshaveclub.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment