Friday, October 4, 2013

September empties.

I am so proud of myself that its only October 4th and I have this up! Yayy me!

Ok first up my two none beauty items! I figured I'd add them in because I am all about my surroundings smelling good so sprays and tarts are a must in this house!
 
I love candles but I use warmers most of the time because they are flame free and safer and I get more use out of them than my candles. The Warm Welcome scent (Walmart $2) smells amazing. Like fall and baking all in one. I always get compliments on it when I have guest over. Renuzit spray in Pure Breeze. So clean smelling and always adds a fresh scent to my furniture without being over powering. Both I have already repurchased!
 
 
 
 
ELF natural lash kit - I wore these while being a bridesmaid last weekend in a friends wedding. AMAZING! I received so many compliments on these lashes and they were so glamorous and beautiful. Easy to put on and I used the glue that came with and they lasted all afternoon & night, they withstood the crying, laughing, and dancing of an outside wedding in Florida. Y'all know this weather is crazy down here and they didn't even slip. Oh yeh they were only $1 !!!! Promise. I plan on buying a boat load of these next time! By far the best false lashes I've ever bought.
 
CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara - I liked it. But I won't be repurchasing for a while, if ever. I have over 20 something mascaras to use right now so I'm trying to stay away from the mascara aisle. Plus there are others that worked better for me than this particular one.
 
 
OK I am a super impatient person and I can't believe I even bought a two hour kit because it was going to require me to actually do the same thing for 2 hours. Um no. I get so side tracked. So I ended up splitting this up into a bunch of  different times, I did notice whiter teeth, maybe not as white as they could have been if I had done it all in one sitting like suggested. I will not be buying this again because I like my 5 minute teeth whitener better, its less strings attached. But I do LOVE the gel trays I did save those to use with my other whitening gel. The Sensodyne is really good to use after you whiten your teeth because it makes mine feel so much better because sometimes bleaching my teeth makes them sensitive. We have a million mini Sensodyne toothpaste in our hall closet , the dentist sends home a hand full of them everytime so I usually use them when I whiten. I probably wouldn't buy these on my own to use on regular basis because they taste gross. But they are free so I'll continue to use occasionally.
 
 
Equate facial cleaning wipes - LOVE, I just bought two more packs!
Venus Spa Breeze razor - Been using these for years, don't plan on stopping now!
Suave 24 Hour deodorant - Smells good, keeps me dry & smelling good! Keeper
Vitabath shower gel - Pink Frosting, smells yummy just not sudsy enough for me
Suave Everlasting Sunshine body wash- We love suave in this house. Super sudsy and the smell always last for us!
Sephora Instant bronzing spray - FAIL. So glad I bought this on clearance and not full price. I was so disappointed by this product. Super streaky and the color was so off. Didn't last. Ugh I'll stick to drugstore instant tanners over this next time.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment