Wednesday, October 23, 2013

40% Off @ CVS Haul

CVS Drugstores have Wet-N-Wild, NYColor & Physicians Formula whole entire line on sale for 40% Off this week, I was pretty excited because usually its not that much. & it was the entire line, not excluding certain items so even the newest fall collections are eligible! And the 99 cent items were ringing up 40% off! So this is what I've picked up so far...I may go back..! Also always be sure to check for coupons when you come in. They have the machine up front and now you don't have to have your card you can just type in your phone number and it prints right out, I had $5 worth of CVS Bucks I didn't even know about and I applied them to my purchase so that was exciting ! This current sale runs until Saturday then Sunday it all changes again! So hurry hurry and let me know what deals you find!

Standing in line with my finds & my coupons!

I ended up with 2 WNW products & 2 NYColor products that were all 40% Off and I've been wanting to try the Maybelline Fit foundation stick so even though it wasn't on any type of sale whatsoever I still bought it, hey I had extra $5 off w/ my CVS bucks.
 
I already am in love w/ WNW eye shadows and I love neutrals so here we go.
 
Left side swatches

Right side swatches
 
pretty blushes get me every time..

the swatches didn't look very promising but when I used it today it looked pretty good to me!
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment