Friday, October 25, 2013

Freeman Beauty - Spooky Mystery Bag !!UPDATED with pictures!!

I've recently ordered the Spooky Mystery Bag from Freeman Beauty, they promised over $90 worth of product for only $20 umm sign me up! It's a mix of all the Freeman Beauty brands including Freeman (obviously lol) , Vita-K, c.Booth, Barefoot, Barefoot Repairs, Feeling Beautiful, Pssst, Eclos, Papaya, & Ellin Lavar.

Delivered by UPS & I received it exactly a week from when I ordered it

Most of my items came wrapped which I LOVED because it was like Christmas morning opening these things!


Spooky Mystery Bag contents:

Vita-K Deep Facial lines - 14.99
Eclos restorative eye cream - 24.99
Ellin Lavar Instant shine mist - 7.99
psssst! Clarify & shine scalp treatment - 6.99
c.Booth honey almond nourishing dry oil spray - 7.99
Freeman bare hands hand & cuticle cream - 3.79
Freeman Papaya & mango moisture 3 minute conditioner - 2.99
Freeman Pear refining cleanser - 3.99
Freeman Dead Sea Minerals Anti Stress foaming bath - 3.99
Freeman Callus Softening exfoliant - 6.99
Freeman Peppermint + Plum foot soak 3.79
Freeman pineapple facial enzyme mask travel size - 1.99
Freeman Apricot creamy facial scrub travel size 1.99
Freeman pink grapefruit facial exfoliating scrub travel size - 1.99

I paid - $20 , Actual total:$94.46

To receive free shipping you have to spend $25 so I added a few things to my bag to bump the price up. I picked products I was dying to try just in case they were not included in my Mystery Bag & I did good because out of all 18 products I had no repeats! Awesome! I'm not sure if I just got lucky or they actually look at other things I ordered which hopefully they do because that's awesome especially for someone trying products for the first time and they want a wide variety of products to try.

psssst! instant dry shampoo travel size - 2.99
Freeman Bare Foot repair for cracked heels - 1.99
Freeman Chocolate & Strawberry facial clay mask - 1.99

at check out they had me pick a free travel size product, they literally had like 14 products to pick from so that was awesome! I ended up picking the Pomegranate peel off mask, it was FREE but that value if you were to purchase it is 1.99


All together I paid - $26.97 but the value of everything was $103.42

This will be going on until Oct.31 so grab it while you can! I've already put some items aside for stocking stuffers! & I may order another...

No comments:

Post a Comment