Saturday, November 2, 2013

Ipsy November 2013 Spoiler!

Yayy it's time for Ipsy spoilers again. Almost as good as getting the actual Ipsy bag!

 
Found this little gem in my email. And we are getting an extra product in our November bag and I assume its an EM by Michelle Phan product....well well well this should be interesting!
 
 
We will be getting a full size product from the EM Spring 2014 line
 

Be a Bombshell lip crayon!
 
Looks like blush that may be from Pixi, that's the only packaging I could think of when I seen this picture.
 
Nailtini polish in caviar cocktail & cognac
 
Looks like all kinds of things in this picture my guesses are..
Cailyn mineral eye shadow
Glam Glow mud mask
BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic mini palette
Kiss brand false eye lashes
HSI Argan oil
TreSemme Hair Spray
 
 
 
I've gotten two eyeliners from Ipsy since I started getting them in July and its mehh I have a ton of them so I'd rather not get another one but it does seem that these won't be basic black but nice silver, gold or a jewel tone so that wouldn't be so bad if I did get one. Maybe a fun color for a holiday party!
 
 
I think this month's bag is a metallic gold clutch. yes yes yes ! Gold is my new favorite so this is going to be my new go to bag!
 
 
Ipsy is only $10 a month and defiantly worth it in my opinion if you haven't signed up you should give it a try ! If you use my code it also helps me earn points to a free product !
 


2 comments:

  1. So far my wishlist is: (1) em cosmetics lip balm in bubble gum, (2) Pixi Bronzer (3) Be a Bomshell Lip Crayon in Some Beach (4) Nailtini in Cognac (5) Kiss Fake Eyelashes (6) Glam Glow Mud Mask!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the products seem like something I would use but if I could choose I know for sure I would want the Glam Glow Mud Mask, I have been dying to try it but its so expensive. & maybe a blush if we have one in the mix somewhere and I'm always up for lashes and lip products! Lip liners & nail polishes aren't at the top of my list but I wouldn't hate them.

    ReplyDelete