Saturday, November 2, 2013

October Empties & Favorites

I didn't have a lot of October empties so I decided to combine my empties/favorites all into one for October!

My empties for October:
Revlon Beyond Natural false lashes : 91169 - omg I am so obsessed with how these make my whole face look ! Seriously I wore these for a Halloween but they would look amazing for an extra glammed up day look or a night out!
 
Equate beauty Night Time soothing makeup remover towelettes - I use these over & over I am obsessed with them. I've already repurchased. These things are huge so you only need one and I can take off an entire days worth of makeup or even a full face of Halloween makeup. Also removes eye makeup like a charm.
 
Maybelline FITme liquid foundation-  I really like this foundation, it gives me flawless skin, I don't always get to wear it when my skin is being extra oily because then I am a grease pit but if I am having a normal or dry day I'm good. Yes I would repurchase this! (I've recently bought the Maybelline FITme foundation stick so we will see how this compares!)
 
Benefit Hello Flawless foundation - This was a sample from Sephora I do believe and I was kinda on the fence about trying it because I seen a few reviews and people said it sucked but I LOVED it. I ended up getting two & a half uses out of it and I will be purchasing a full size bottle, it makes my face look good, really flawless and its oil free so that is helpful.
 

October Favorites!
 
Naughty & Nice body spray in Sweet Seduction (Walmart) - This is a dead ringer for Pure Seduction from Victoria Secret seriously it smells just like it and its under $5, I may go back and get the body wash!
 
Coola - matte tint Natural BB cream with spf 30 - Coola sent me this to try out and I am in love. It goes on translucent and I use it as a primer under my makeup and it last for hours. If you guys haven't tried any Coola products you should! I also use their tinted moisturizer and its amazing as well.
 
Sephora instant radiance foundation - I bought this on a whim because it was on sale and I was pleasantly surprised at how much I like it and the coverage it gives!
 
Equate beauty - Nail polish remover pads - I bought these on the road to an event when I realized I didn't touch up my toes so I had to just remove the polish and go with it , I ran in the store grabbed these (I didn't even know they existed! Where have I been?) but one pad per packet and it removes all your polish. I love these! Quick & easy and travel friendly.
 
NYX Butter Gloss in Merengue - I bought a 3 pack of Butter Gloss and this pink is my favorite! It smells amazing, like candy. I wear it alone or over lipstick. I can't wait to try out all of them!
 
Rimmel scandaleyes flex mascara- I'm not particularly fond of this mascara on bare lashes by itself but I do like to layer it over other mascaras and it does amazing things when I'm wearing my false lashes! LOVE LOVE LOVE for merging false lashes and my real lashes together. I used it with my Revlon lashes and people were like hey I love your lashes and I was all like I know right(: haha but really they looked great.
 
e.l.f. matte lip color in Rich Red - The pencil type shape is so easy to work with and goes on super smooth. I'm not a fan of matte red lips so I put a gloss over it and it works out perfect. No bleeding and being messy. I have 4 color total and the pinky color is nice too.
 
Maybelline 24 hour Color Tattoo cream eye shadow in Barely Branded - I love this shadow for a million reasons ! It's a great color to use as a highlight, or sometimes when I'm in a hurry I just swipe it across my lids and  it looks nice alone but I almost always use it as an eye shadow primer. It rocks! It give better staying power than my elf or urban decay eye shadow primer and it really makes the colors pop!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. wow we don't have that shade from the maybelline tattoo line!! looks nice =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh its perfect!! If you can find it online you should order it! Its a beautiful highlight color without being too white.

    ReplyDelete