Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Sephora Haul!

Benefit - How to Look the Best at Everything - $30
Sephora Exclusive

A few weeks ago I received a small sample of the Benefit Hello Flawless foundation and wanted to try it out for more than a day but I didn't want to quite splurge on a full bottle so exclusive to Sephora they have this set with Porefessional, Hello Flawless, two shades of  boi-ing concealer and Hello Flawless powder, for only $30 this a really great way to try out Benefit products and see how they all work together.
 
Sephora Black Magic palette. I didn't have time to swatch the entire thing but I've bought another Sephora palette (Desert Palette) and I use it all the time. Sephora has great eye shadows!

Charlotte Ronson eye shadow quad
I've never owned anything from CR so I thought this would be a good start.

Swatches from the Charlotte Ronson quad.
 
I had the option to use some of my points I've earned and I've been looking to try Kat Von D products so I'll let you know how this goes.
 
For spending $25 or more you get to pick one of four sample bags, I'm not really impressed with anything in this bag, so I'm not even sure why I picked it. I am excited to try the Smashbox mascara but the rest of it I've tried and don't like or something I wouldn't be interested in. To the stocking stuffer pile they go!
 
& then my 3 samples I picked.
 
(I also bought false eyelashes from Sephora & I'm not sure why I didn't get a picture of them)
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment