Thursday, November 14, 2013

Ipsy My Glam November 2013

It has arrived, it did seem kinda strange since my bag came while I was at work today and then this evening around 6pm they sent me an email saying it was on its way...ok? When I first seen my Glam Room I was slightly disappointed...yes I understand this is a subscription box and they send you what they want but let me explain. Obviously when the spoilers come out I'm like oh I want this or oh I don't want that but I received the Starlooks eye pencil in the silverish purple color, yay that's fun but then my EM makeup product was a grey eye liner ... I mean I feel like I received the same product twice which is not cool. But what I'm saying is I wish Ipsy would have looked more into it what everyone was receiving and tried to make the EM product something different than what was already in the bag. With that being said lets look at my bag!

November 2013 Ipsy
 
polish, lashes, bronzer, eyeliners, and a lip crayon and that bag!!! I love that bag!
 
I've never tried the Kiss brand lashes but I'm always game for new lashes!
I've also been running low on my holy grail bronzer but I've made myself not buy anymore because I knew I was getting a bronzer from Pixi in my bag.
 
Pixi bronzer!
 
 
Nailtini polish in Caviar Cocktail!
(the swatch on my nail is one coat & this stuff dries fast!)
 
Starlooks amethyst gem pencil eyeliner
 
And this is the EM waterliner intense color eye liner
 
Be a Bombshell lip crayon in Shameless
 
Swatches - L to R: Starlooks eye liner in Amethyst, EM intense color eye liner & Shamless Bombshell lip crayon (great colors, great pigmentations)
 
EM waterliner intense liner color- $20
Be a Bombshell lip crayon - $14
Nailtini polish - $13
Pixi Bronzer- 3.2 grams - $5
Starlooks Gem eye pencil- $14
Kiss everEZlash double pack- $5
 
I paid $10 for this bag but all of my total products combined were over $70! Um wowwwww. I am so impressed even if I did get two eyeliners. All of my products were FULL SIZE except the Pixi bronzer but its still a really nice deluxe size.
 
Do yourself a favor and sign up now!!!! Really it's totally worth it!
 
Click here for some Ipsy goodness! << My personal link to sign up!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment