Saturday, June 22, 2013

Ipsy My Glam Bag - July 2013 Spoiler ! *UPDATED*

This is the email I received yesterday from Ipsy on another email account I have set up with them...

Looks like Ipsy is sending us some Benetint from Benefit in our July 2013 bags !!! YAYY! I have read great reviews on this Lip/Cheek stain !! Super excited to have one product reveled. Hmm any guesses at what other products Ipsy will be sending our way...

*UPDATE*- Check out my new post July 2013 Ipsy Spoiler #2 - July 13' Ipsy Spoiler #2
*UPDATE*- Check out Spoiler # 3 July 13' Spoiler #3
*UPDATE*- Spoiler #4 Ipsy July 2013 Spoiler #4

*UPDATE* Ok I just seen that an anonymous person posted this on Instagram which seems to be the entire July 2013 Glam Bag !

I love the pink bag!  And I see the Costal Scents Palette & the Pop lip crayon . I can't quite make out everything else, but I am beyond excited to get this in the mail !
 
*UPDATE* These are the last 3 products that could be in the Ipsy July 2013 Bag !
Derma E Microdermabrasion facial scrub

Nailtini nail polish in Mai Tai

Demeter Salt Air perfume roller ball
 
 
 
Another July Spoiler from Ipsy...looks like Big Sexy Hair Sea Salt Spray...It looks like there will be a few different combinations for the July 2013 Ipsy My Glam Bag!
 
 
& last but not least our Ipsy bag is in fact the pink bag from the leaked Instagram photo that has been all over the internet !
 
 
If you guys would like to subscribe to Ipsy please sign up using my referral code ! It would help me out a lot !! Thank you ! >> My Ipsy Referral Code !<<
 
My Bag is finally here ! Check it out now !!! <<Click to see my July 2013 Ipsy Bag!

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    Nice blog.. :)
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and GFC.. !!!
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to follow your blog as well ! Thank you !!

    ReplyDelete