Thursday, June 6, 2013

Drugstore Mascara Review 6-6-13

My favorite product of all time is Mascara ! So I thought I'd do a mini mascara review on a few that I've been using the past few months, all of these are drugstore mascaras so you guys should be able to find them pretty easy! I never use just one mascara at a time I combine them up to 4 at a time usually, which I'm trying to make a list of all my combinations to share with you guys !
 
 
 
Big Bold mascara - NYC $4.47 @ Wal-mart
The brush on this mascara is way bigger than I thought so its good for top lashes but I wouldn't recommend it for bottom lashes its too messy for that. The actual mascara is Ok. Its not spectacular and I probably won't be buying it again.
 
 


Baby Got High Definition - Kleancolors $1.99 @ Beauty Max
I've only used this a few times since I bought it on Tuesday and so far so good ! I like the size of brush and how clean the mascara goes on! I can't wait to try the other mascaras from Kleancolors !
 

 
Rimmel ScandalEyes $7.00
I was so excited to buy this because I always have really good luck with Rimmel products & I heard that this is the stuff for long full eye lashes ! Well I haven't had that much luck with it . I've been layering it with a few different mascaras to get the look I want and its working out but I was really hoping that it was going to be the only one I had to use but not really. They have a few varieties of this one and I'm sure I'll try it because I'm very curious to see (:
 
 

 
Max Bold Curves - Rimmel $7 @ Walgreens
I LOVE this mascara ! LOVE LOVE. This is one of the only ones I can wear alone and still love the way my lashes look. But I do use it as a base for most of my combinations . Also I like to use this with false lashes to combine my real lashes with the false ones for a seamless look!

 
 Falsies volume express mascara -Maybelline $6 @ Drugstores
I really am a fan of this. I use it almost everyday I will be purchasing it again !! I love the curve in the brush and it never goes on clumpy ! Its easy to apply to bottom lashes too!

Sky Rise lengthening mascara - NYC - $2 @ Walmart
This mascara surprised me. Its another that I use almost everyday and for $2 it does its job! I love using this on my top side lashes and bottom lashes, any lash that's hard to reach this mascara brush can do it and its not messy at all !  I will be buying another tube of this !


No comments:

Post a Comment