Friday, June 7, 2013

long hair don't care !

It's been raining the past two days here in sunny Florida so I've had a lot of time on my hands and the house is completely clean soooo what better to do than review my new products and some old ones (: This particular one will be geared towards hair products ! Most of these I've been using for a couple weeks or more .

Suave Professionals $2.88 @ Walmart 
If you want salon quality shampoo at a fraction of the cost this is your product! I paid $2.88 for this huge pump bottle and I love it ! It smells great and leaves my hair so silky smooth ! I've noticed a difference in my hair in just two weeks of using this product. It's not as frizzy as usual and even when it rains my hair doesn't poof up at the first drop of rain. I will be buying this product again !  

L'Oreal Color Vibrancy Dual Protect Spray $6 @ WalMart 
 
I think this spray was supposed to be more of a product to help keep colored hair vibrant but what caught my eye is that it is a heat protectant up for 450 degrees, perfect since I use a blow dryer, flat iron, curling wand and hair curlers daily. I used to use nothing on my hair when I was using heat and in the month I've been using this I can tell a major difference ! I'm sure you can it onto dry hair just be careful not to use too much or it may get oily. But after I get out of the shower and towel dry my hair I spray a decent amount on my hair and kind of run my hands through it to make sure it coats all my hair. I don't directly spray on my roots since my hair is a little oily. I don't need anything triggering an oily mess during the day. But I let it sit while I do my make up then blow dry it and style as usual or just go to bed and let it air dry then in the morning style as usual. I will be buying this again and I defiantly will be trying more hair products from this line !
 
Biolage Protective Hair Oil about $14 at hair salons
 
This is a protective oil that protects hair against sun, pool water & ocean water. Its the best one that I've found and it last a really long time. I usually spray it in after I've gone in the pool or beach water and I spray it all over including my roots. It keeps my hair soft and keeps it from tangling up so that when I get home I don't have gross knotty hair and its not all dried out. I'll be buying this as long as they make it.
 
 
Not Your Mothers Beach Babe Sea Salt Spray $5.99 @ Walgreens
Not Your Mothers Clean Freak Dry Shampoo $5.99 @ Walgreens
 
I've heard of NYM brand before but never used it and at Walgreens they had Buy 1 get 1 50% off so I thought what a better time to try them. I had really high hopes for these products especially the dry shampoo because that's what I was really wanting to try and I bought the Sea Salt Spray because they didn't have any other NYM products to try and I thought might as well. I've used the Sea Salt Spray twice and its alright. I won't buy another bottle...If I even finish this bottle. I'll probably end up giving it away. Kelsey also used this and I don't think she had great results either so thumbs down on that one. The dry shampoo also disappointed me . I feel like I spray a ton of it and my hair looks just as oily as it did to start with. I'm not using it on like week old hair or something its hair that was just washed the day before and is a little oily. So I'm still on the search for a good dry shampoo ! If you have any suggestions send them my way ! As for the Not Your Mothers Products I won't be just randomly buying these anymore until I do a full review on them !
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment