Saturday, June 1, 2013

Beating the Heat !

I recently purchased this bottle of magic online from Ulta. I've seen several YouTube vlogs where they finish their make up with a "setting spray" so I decided I'd give it a try. So began the research on finding the one right for me. A lot of the ones I looked into seemed a bit pricey and I really didn't want to spend the cash on something I've never tried before so that brought me to NYX Cosmetics . With the price tag of $7.99 ...a BARGIN compared to the others I had looked at running about $40.00+ for the same size bottle ! Once my jewel came in the mail I couldn't wait to apply a full face and spray away. The first week or two I was applying it and then heading to work and was aww like yayy it works then I got to thinking I really want to test this stuff out so the past two days I've been off work & Josh (fiancé) and I have taken the boat to the lake. Sun, water, sand, wind, heat & sweat. What a better way to test the working power of a finishing spray that promise to keep your full face on. So with full face applied and bikini on we were off to the lake ! Two days in a row of 5+ hours in the sun, on a boat fishing and tanning and even a little swimming and I still had a full face of make up to wash off in the shower ! So ladies and gentlemen this product is amazing ! I will be purchasing another bottle and they have a dewy finish so we will have to try that one. But the matte is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone ! It was great on the boat so I imagine it would be great for other summer outdoor activities BBQ's, baseball games, theme parks, hiking, biking...use it and let me know where you wore your NYX setting spray and how it worked for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment