Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Beauty Max haul 6-4-12

Kelsey & I were visiting the new Krispy Kreme in Jacksonville today & across the street they had Beauty Max...I've never heard of this but I HAD to go check it out...because we all know I can't say no to new make up . Its a huge building that's purple and yellow and from what I can tell its a Jacksonville chain...but I'm not 100% sure.. I'll look more into this later but when you walk in the first thing you notice is how big it is and how many products are in it. Like seriously if you wanted to look at everything you'd be there a couple hours ! A lot of it seems to be hair products and wigs, hair pieces and salon supplies , nail supplies, make up, hair tools, even clothes and jewelry. Some brands I've heard of like Biolage & Chi but others I've never heard of. But really if you are in the Jacksonville Florida area I would suggest you atleast go in and browse. Since we went in the store 30 minutes until closing we didn't get to really look so I went straight to the make up and bought a few things to try , also did I mention that they have great prices!!

  • Kleancolor shimmer eye shadow primer - $1.99
  • Kleancolor Baked Eyeshadow in Toffee - $1.49
  • Kleancolor Mascara Baby Got High Definiton in Black- $1.99
  • Ruby Kisses Bronzer in Light Glow - $3.99
  • Dante's Flower Blush in 03 - $1.99
I've never used any of these products but they all seemed really nice quality for the price I paid. I did play in them a little when I got home though. I did a swatch of the primer on my hand then went over it with eye shadow. I love it already ! It makes my matte eye shadows shimmer ! Its beautiful . I also did a swatch of the Toffee eye shadow which is a dark sheer shimmery grey. Its beautiful !! I cannot wait to go back and buy more colors ! And then I dusted the blush on to see how pigmented it was. Trust me a little goes along ways . You should see how cute the blush is. It has a flower design with a light pink, dark pink and small amount of bronze . I alsmost don't want to use it because its so cute !! I will be using this products asap so that I can give you guys a review !


I dropped it before I even got home but its still cute ! Can't wait to get the other colors because they all have this super cute flower design !


The color on the label says Toffee which makes me think brownish but this is a dark grey and it goes on as a dark sheer with tons of shimmer and layered over the primer I bought its beautiful ! Can't wait to create an eye look with this !

& my Krispy Kreme doughnuts (: I love glazed but Josh loves the chocolate cake ones !

Comment below and let me know if you guys have ever shopped at a Beauty Max or used any of these brands !

No comments:

Post a Comment