Sunday, June 2, 2013

CVS beauty haul 6-2-13

I went into CVS today to get make-up, I'm usually a Walgreens girl but I had a beauty coupon & body wash coupon plus CVS carries Milani make up and my friend Brooke just bought Milani baked blush and she loves it so I had to try it myself ! Also if you get to CVS on the right day you will notice beauty products with neon pink stickers (50% off!) or lime green stickers (75% off!!!!) I've gotten $10.00 lip gloss for under $2 before !!! So check frequently and stock up when you find them !

 
                                                     This is my little haul from last night !

  • Tone bodywash in Mango Splash
  • Almay 2 in 1 concealer stick & blemish gel
  • Milani crystal gloss in Raspberry Icing
  • 2 Revlon lip glosses in Pink Pop & Peach Petal
  • Wet N Wild lip color in Dollhouse Pink ( Mac Dupe for Pink Friday) I bought 2 !
  • Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore
The only product I've used before is the WNW lip color and I love it . I am really excited to add the new finds into my beauty routine the next couple of weeks so that I can give you guys a review! Leave me a comment and let me know if you have used any of these products before and how they worked for you ! Or let me know what you find with a clearance sticker on it from your CVS !

No comments:

Post a Comment