Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Beauty Haul 6-17-13


These are some things I picked up yesterday mostly drugstore but I did pick up the NYX at a department store. I am beyond excited to start using these asap !! I picked up the Clearasil acne clearing gel while I don't have bad skin I do have the occasional breakout . The FIT concealer because I've heard amazing things about it and I love the FIT collection by Maybelline ! I used to use the Maybelline Great Lash mascara a while back and I liked it, well at Wal-Mart they had the 2 pack on sale for $5 !!!!! Do we really think I was going to pass that up? Um no!!! I'm still on the hunt for a blush that I absolutely love so Hard Candy's Fox in a Box is my next contender. As I've said before I LOVE the NYX setting spray so I decided to try the NYX foundation & powder (yayy!) and last but not least I've had the Loreal Million Lashes mascara on my -to get- list for a while and I really like the shiny gold packaging! lol. & some super good news... I've recently gotten on the Ipsy make up subscription list so I will be blog reviewing my bag of goodies each month and I could not be more excited !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment