Sunday, June 2, 2013

Wet - N- Wild Review

I'm not sure if anyone has used the Wet N Wild brand lately but can I say wowww have they improved since the days of middle school . They even have a line with Fergie . So I had been hearing all this good feedback so I hit up my local Walgreens and bought a little of everything...I've been using these products for about a month & a half and I use almost all of them everyday and for the amazing low prices they are great products that are highly pigmented and long lasting ! So here goes....

Let's start with mascara since its my favorite make-up product of all time !

 
 
\
 
( C137 )
 
This is actually a green tube but I think the light made it look yellow for some reason but the Mega Protein mascara is at Walgreens for $1.99 and I am obsessed with it. I use this mascara everyday and I will be buying more of it. I always use 3-4 mascaras to get the look I want and this is the mascara I start with every time.
 
 
 
( C143 )
 
 
I use this one a lot also. Its waterproof so I use it a lot when we go out on the boat or to the pool. The wand is smaller than I thought it was going to be but I ended up liking it better than I thought I would and its great for those small areas that the bigger brush can't go. The Mega Length is $2.99 at Walgreens.

                                     
(C138 )
Mega Volume is right ! A few coats of this and my lashes are full and beautiful and ready for a long day of work without worrying about my lashes smudging or loosing volume ! I also mix this with my WNW mega length to have lashes that are long & voluminous !
 
 
( 832E Heather Silk )
 
I love this blush and its super pigmented ! I mix this with a deeper wine colored blush and I just tap my brush into this WNW Heather Silk color which is a little more pink than the picture shows. But it really doesn't take a lot of this to go a long way. $1.99 @ Walgreens
 
 
( 380B Walking on Eggshells)
 
So WNW has tons of these 3 eye shadow palettes and they are $1.99 and as you can see they have an eyelid color, crease and brow bone color...um these babies are amazing . I use this particular one probably 95% of the time. These colors go with everything. They are super neutral and I really love a neutral eye but WNW offers a few neutral palettes like this one and others that are full of color.
 
( L: Walking on Eggshells & R: 335 Silent Treatment)
 
 
 
 
Photo courtesy of Wet N Wild
 
I use the ColorIcon bronzer in 739 Ticket to Brazil its the middle tone of the three that they offer its just a basic tan bronzer its not the kind that has 5 different shades of browns and tans just the one solid shade and its a huge compact I feel like this will last me the summer because you get a ton of it for about $3.99 and a little goes a long way. Its great for an all over sun kissed bronze look or great for contouring your face with ! Very blendable and stays put ! & also its SPF 15
 
 
WNW lipcolors are some of my favorite. They have a wide range of colors, most of which are $1.99, long lasting colors, I've been able to layer most of these and make myself a custom color to get the look I'm looking for, most are SPF 15 and I've never had any of them dry out my lips
 
Nouveau Pink 511B - Its a hot pink color !
It's a Girl 371S - A bright light pink if that makes sense lol .
Salsa Lessons 369S - a bright orangey-red coral color
Pink Champagne 373S - a light nude/pink color that has shimmer
Dollhouse Pink 967 - A color so pink it has purple undertones like a Barbie pink.
 
Nouveau Pink, It's a Girl, Salsa lessons, & Dollhouse Pink (Pink Champagne not shown)
This is one swipe ! Look how pigmented they are !!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment