Friday, June 28, 2013

10 under $10

I've seen a few 10 under $10 video vlogs on YouTube so I thought I would do my own blog version. Basically these are 10 beauty & skin products that I have been using lately and they are all $10 or under . It was kinda hard to narrow it down and pick 10 products that are under $10 that I would recommend to someone and that I would buy again but heres my list and its in no particular order. Enjoy (:


                          1- Juice Organics Pomwash exfoliating facial foam $9.99 for a 5oz bottle.
This is an organic product made by Juice Beauty. It smells amazing and leaves my face so clean and blemish free. I had never heard of this brand and randomly picked it up to try and now I can't wait to try more of their products !!

2 - Wet N Wild Coloricon bronzer $3.99 (I use Ticket to Brazil)
I use this for an all over bronzer or to contour. It stays all day & night without having to reapply and its matte so no sparkly fake looking tan...and also no orangish color just beautiful bronze skin. I will keep using this until they no longer make it because why would I spend $20+ on "name brand" bronzers when this stuff is perfectly amazing.
 
3- Maybelline Cover Stick in corrective Yellow - $6.49
This is thick enough to cover my under eye circles and it blends super easy. I wish I could find it with the wand applicator instead of this lipstick look because I break it and smoosh it in the top of the lid no matter how hard I try not too :( but I will continue to use it because it works wonders and stays put and really the stick version isn't horrible.
 
4 - Hard Candy's Fox in a Box blush - Spicy & Sweet - $6
I've said this before that this is the perfect blush. It has 4 shades the can be used alone or swirled together. I preferred swirled (: and it looks good on any skin tone.
 
5 -  L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Million Lashes mascara in carbon black - $7
I've used this mascara alone all week and LOVED the look it gave me without having to layer it with other mascaras . YAYY. It doesn't flake off or get smudgy or clumpy. Can you say Keeper?
 
 
6 - E.L.F. 3 in 1 Mascara (Length, Define & Volumize) -$3.99
Since mascara is my fave product of course I have two in my 10U10! I love the brush on this mascara the little ball on the end makes it so easy to get those hard to reach corner lashes and the mascara is pretty great itself . No clumpy flakey mascara here !
 
7 - Hawaiian Tropic After Sun moisturizer in Lime Coolada - $6.39
 It has soothing aloe and moisturizing shea & cocoa butter so it keeps my skin smooth after a day in the sun and the summery scent smells amazing.
 
 
8 - NYX Matte Finish setting spray - $7.99
A light mist over my make up keeps my whole face in place for the day. Seriously. I wear this stuff to everyday and I have a flawless face all day. I also wear this while on the boat fishing out in the sun & water and my make up still stays and still looks fabulous.
 
 
 
9 - Maybelline Baby Lips moisturizing lip balm - $3.29 each
moisturizing tinted lip balm with spf 20. perfect for summer. fun bright colors in a tinted form that make your pout perfectly soft & kissable. they smell yummy too! I keep one in each bag and beach bag so I always have one on hand.
 
 
 
10- Huggies Wipes, Cucumber & Green Tea - 64 count - $2.99
Before I wash my face with my Pomwash or when I'm being lazy and don't feel like properly taking my make up off with my face wash I use baby wipes to remove my make up. They are cheaper than "make up remover wipes" aka the SAME thing you get wayyy more for your money going this route .
 
Hope you guys enjoyed my 10 under 10 and maybe this will help you guys out !
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment