Saturday, July 20, 2013

Ipsy July 2013 Review/Unboxing !!

My first Ipsy bag has FINALLY arrived ! They sent me my tracking number last Friday & it just arrived today (Saturday) so that was quite a wait for me ! I checked the mailbox everyday thinking maybe my tracking order was wrong haha. I wanted it that bad. But here goes ! & I took a lot of pictures (:

My pink bag finally arrived y'all ! I made Josh chase down the mail truck because we were headin' out swimming & I seen the truck down the road lol!

Sneak Peek! It was killing me not being able to take everything out of this bag (:
 
Here's the bag & card that it came with & then the bottom corner is everything out of the bag.
 
 
This is the cute little bag. I'll def be using this to hold my chapsticks & sunscreen and stuff to the throw in my beach bag. I'd value this bag at about $3 . I've seen similar ones at Ulta that were a little bigger for about $5 so I'd say since this is a little smaller about $3
 
Big Sexy Hair Weatherproof hair spray - $7.80
I will be trying this tonight when Josh & I go on a double date with our friends. The Florida afternoon thunderstorms have set in for the evening so I'm crossing my fingers this stuff works!
 


 
                         BH Cosmetics California collection eyeshadows -$2 (full size is $11)
                              I'd value this at about $2 since its only 3 shadows and the full size one is $11 and it has a ton of shadows and blushes so if I were to buy this sample one I wouldn't spend but about $2. I love these shades !! The purple I could see using on my lower lash line to add a pop of color and the middle brownish color will def be used as a crease color !! And I have been obsessing over a gold shadow since I seen the one that was in the Too Faced palette at Ulta so that will go to good use asap!! I've never owned anything from BHC so I was excited to receive this. If I like the shadows I may consider ordering the entire Malibu palette (that was the one that I liked most of the 3) And I thought the color payoff was pretty decent. This is probably my favorite item in the bag so far!

                              Coola Rose essence tinted moisturizer with SPF 20 - $4.87
                        This was the product I was least excited about because I have this type of thing already and I like what I use but I'll use this up so I can review on it for you guys. I smelled it and it really doesn't smell like rose anything and the tint is beautiful but I did try a small bit on my face and it rubbed out transparent so once its on you can't tell it was tinted at all. This is a way smaller sample than I thought we would be getting so I figure maybe two times I could use it. And it seems a bit pricey because the sample this size was almost $5 . I probably won't buy this once I use it all.

                                                          Benefits benetint - $5
                                  I valued this sample at about $5. The full size is $30 and its the size of a nail polish. But benetint is a cheek and lip stain sold by Benefit. I've never used a lip stain or cheek stain at all so this will be something new to me. I will defiantly try this out on my lips because I think that's a great idea to use a stain so that you don't have to reapply all day but my cheeks I'm not sure yet...what if I mess up & then my make up is all messed up?! This was the first spoiler I received in an email so I've been excited to get this as well!


                            Pop Beauty pouty lip crayon in rose romance (full size) - $4.17

 
At first sight it looks like a light brown and I was like mehhhhh but once you get it in the light you can tell its a pinky color and once I swatched it I could see the pink (sigh of relief) I think this is a beautiful color & I will be wearing this a lot. Maybe even on date night tonight (:
 
Overall I was very satisfied with my July 2013 bag from Ipsy for only $10 + FREE SHIPPING I received almost $27.00 worth of products !! I'd say that's a good deal!
 
I hope you guys enjoyed my first Ipsy unboxing !! I can't wait to use & review all of these products ! Comment below & tell me what you got in your Ipsy bag !!!
 
If you are thinking about signing up for Ipsy use my link below to help me earn extra goodies in my next Glam Bag !! Thank you !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment