Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday Haul : Big Lots & Dollar Tree

Big Lots had a Friends & Family sale today where you get an extra 20% off your purchase ....! Eeekkk! Yes I don't mind if I do....

 
Big Lots didn't have the biggest selection of makeup today but I made do!
 
Hard Candy CC Crème
Regular $8.00
BL Price $1.00
BL w/ Coupon .80 cent
-Of course I'll try it for eighty cent.
 
L'Oreal Wear Infinite Studio Secrets eye shadow duo (842 Classic Khaki)
Regular $5.99
BL Price $1.20
BL w/ Coupon .96 cent
-These ended up being a different color than I thought they were & they need a primer under them but hey I paid less than a dollar so I'm not even mad.
 
Revlon Diamond Lust eye shadow (110 Starry Pink)
Regular Price $4.48
BL Price $1.50
BL w/ Coupon $1.20
-I wish they would have had this in other colors, I have been dying to try this and I am in LOVE, its a light pink, whiteish silverish and its fantastic and glittery and glam! Can't wait to use it!
 
Clean & Clear Splash Bodywash
Regular Price - $6.99
BL Price- $3.00
BL w/ Coupon - $2.40
-We've used this before and loved it but I don't buy it unless I have a coupon or CVS has a major sell on it...hmmm wondering why I didn't buy more than one today!
 
L to R: Revlon Diamond Lust - Look at that sparkle!!! L'Oreal duo in Khaki , Olive colored and then a light tan, maybe they will do better with a primer.
 
 
We all know I am obsessed with the Dollar Tree when it comes to cheap makeup finds, my local store is pretty small and its hit and miss but I usually do find nice ELF products or Rimmel, sometimes L'Oreal but that's pretty much it. Well while in town today I seen the biggest DT ever and I knew I had to stop and check out their beauty aisle. I've heard of people finding great brands in other stores so really I wouldn't have worried myself to death if I hadn't stopped. So here is my Dollar Tree find for today....
 
ELF Studio Matte Lip Colors aka Lip Pencils
I bought the Rich Red Color at my local DT this past week but was stoked to find 3 new colors that I didn't already have, which according to ELF's website there are only 6 colors and I have 4 now so maybe I can snag the last 2 soon! I keep telling myself I need to invest in more fall/winter colors but I love pinks and corals and they were only $1 and I couldn't pass that up! Online ELF has them listed for $3 apiece while I only paid a $1 each. Sounds like a deal to me!
Elf Studio Matte Lip Color swatches: L to R: Tea Rose, Coral & Nearly Nude
 
L'Oreal Wear Infinite Silky Powder eye liner in Gold Shimmer & Brown Suede
I've purchased L'Oreal at my DT before but its just been blush & bronzer so today when I seen the eye liner I was all excited. As far as my everyday black liner goes I use a felt tip pen but I don't mind using a pencil for special colors on special occasions. I bought a brown and gold, they had also a silver and lavender but I was trying to stick to my fall colors and be reasonable. When I swatched these I was pleasantly surprised at how creamy and smooth they went on! Usually I have the worst time with pencil eyeliners but these may change me! According to google these go for $5.59 apiece but once again I only paid $1!
 
L'Oreal Wear Infinite Silky Powder eye liner in Brown Suede & Gold Shimmer
 
 
Milani Lip Pencil & Eye shadows
I've heard of people finding Milani in DT's but never in mine so when I found these today I was very happy! They had a few other shadow shades but nothing I needed (lime green!) and they had lipglosses but once again nothing that I wanted. The shadows go for around $6 at drugstores & the lip pencil about $3.98
 
Top: Milani Lip Pencil in Satin Rose
Bottom L to R: 22 Sheer Sand & 09 Spice
The sheer sand wasn't as silky smooth as the spice, I'm not sure if just that color does that or I picked up a bad seed but maybe if I add primer it will go on better.
 
All in all I think I did great today! I couldn't be more proud of my makeup haul! If I would have bought these items at full retail price I would have spent over $50 but I only spent $14! Comment below & let me know what you've found at your Big Lots & Dollar Trees!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment