Monday, September 30, 2013

Ipsy October 2013 Spoilers!

Spoilers are one of my favorite parts of the Ipsy bag!! I LOVE finding out what might be in my bag every month! So here's what we have so far!

Zoya Nail polish is first up this month! Yay I LOVE polish!
 
 
 
 
5 Spoilers in 1 !
 
Starlooks Lip Liner
Mica Beauty Loose pigment eye shadow
H2O+ Night Oasis product (not sure which one)
White Tube - I have no idea! Still working on that!
Pixi Sheer Cheek gel or OOC Lip Tar?!
 
Big Sexy Hair
 
Ipsy has had BSH products before so I'm pretty sure these are BSH brand again.
Maybe Blow Dry Volumizing Gel or Root Pump Mousse
 
 
Ole Henriksen collagen booster & eye cream maybe?
 
 

 
4 in 1 Sneak Peek
 
Buxom Lip Gloss
Butter London Nail polish
Eye Shadow brush of some sort
Fergie Wet N Wild eye shadow palette in Desert Festival ( I owe this already & LOVE it)
LA Fresh cleaning wipes
 
Be Delectable Strawberry & Cream Ultra Nourishing Hand Cream
 
 
White bag w/ pink trim and some sort of pink script. I like the color scheme but white for a makeup bag? This will be dirty in no time.
 
 
& If you haven't signed up for Ipsy yet you def should! This will be my 4th month and I LOVE it! Best $10 I ever spent!
 
If you use my link to sign up you also help me build points towards a free product!

No comments:

Post a Comment