Friday, September 13, 2013

Sephora Clearance Haul

My early Birthday present to me has arrived ! Yayy for Clearance going on during my Birthday month!

This is a first look of my box of goodies!
 
Top: Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box ($10) & travel size eyeshadow primer potion  
Bottom: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Ammo palette ($12)

\
Since its my birthday month (Sept28) they had the option to add on a Birthday Gift it was either this Benefit set (they're real mascara & Watts Up highlighter) & I think the other option was bodywash. Umm I went with the Benefit sample set.
 
 
 
These were my free samples.
I choose 2 MakeUp Forever powder foundations in medium & light. Marc Jacobs gel foundation & concealer and they added in Marc Jacobs Dot fragrance sample (Which I Love better than Honey)
 
Deluxe Shadow Box
 
From Top to Bottom : Fishnet, Honey, Ransom, Graffiti, Zero, Peace, Shag, Scratch, & Underground
I Love these colors. Some of them seem to be a bit sheer but still give off beautiful coloring and go on so smooth and velvety! *Also these do not have any type of primer underneath.
 
 
Ammo Palette

Top to Bottom Left Column : Smog, Mildew, Oil Slick, Last Call, Chopper
Top to Bottom Right Column : Maui Wowie, Shattered, Polyester Bride, Grifter, & Sin
 
I think these shadows are thicker & aren't as thin as the ones in the other palette. Before applying they looking like they have chunks of glitter in them but nothing too glittery and Hannah Montana like showing up here. I am so obsessed with Maui Wowie & Sin. Also these were not applied over any type of primer.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment