Wednesday, September 18, 2013

September 2013 Ipsy My Glam Bag

My Ipsy bag has FINALLY arrived & according to the tracking code they sent me it sat in Georgia for a week...why? I understand the free shipping but that irks me. I checked my Glam Room as soon as it opened up because I can't help myself , so I knew what I was getting.

If you don't know what Ipsy is its a monthly makeup/beauty subscription program. Its $10 a month and you will receive 4-5 full size or deluxe size products based on the beauty quiz you take.

My first look.
This month's theme is Classic Beauty.
Loving the blue bag!
 
This is the sample card from Michelle Phan;s new make up line, she' s the creator behind Ipsy/Glam bag. The blush & eyeshadows in the bottom right corner are the samples, I don't ever have too much luck with sample cards like this but we shall see !
 
Since I peeked at the Glam Room I knew what I was getting.
 
In the glam room my nyx eye shadow was grey and I was excited but it came and it was blue so that wasn't a good surprise for me, I'd rather have the grey or something more neutral. In my last month's Ipsy bag I received an eyebrow pencil so getting another one wasn't too impressive and another mascara, its my favorite product but this will stay closed for a while because I have too many open right now. I was happy with the tinted balm because I needed a new red lip color!
 
 

                                                          NYX Single eye shadow - 4.50
                                                  Cailyn Cosmetics Tinted Lip Balm - 19.00
                                                       Elizabeth Its so Big mascara 19.99
                                                        Star Looks Kohl eyeliner 12.00
                                                    Victoria Jackson Brow Pencil 14.95

 

Swatches from L to R : Cailyn tinted lip balm in Big Apple, VJ taupe brow pencil, Star Look Kohl eyeliner in Obsidian & NYX eyeshadow in velvet suede (I wasn't impressed with the sheer blue color but the texture of this eye shadow is amazing. I am so in love with the smooth buttery way this shadow glides across my skin!)
 
 
Not counting my super cute makeup bag the total in cosmetic products is $70.44! Um wow defiantly worth the $10!! So if you are interested and want to sign up >> Join Ipsy Now!<<

No comments:

Post a Comment