Monday, September 30, 2013

Rimmel HD Glam Eyes at Dollar Tree

While browsing the aisles at my local Dollar Tree (everything is $1!!!) I spotted these little gems from Rimmel! I priced them at other stores and they were going for about $6!!!! The Rimmel HD Glam Eyes eye shadow quads! I was super stoked to find these I mean $6 apiece or 3 different ones for $3!! I bought all the different quads they offered at mine and I will keep checking back to see if they get others in! I sure hope so! I've never actually owned Rimmel eye shadows but I love their mascaras, and eye crayons, & lip products.


I'm not particularly a fan of how these are set up. Some of the colors are so tiny its hard to get to them! But I didn't pay $6 like some people so I can deal with the tiny nooks of eye shadow for $1. The quads have a number & name but the individual colors don't have names.
 
001 Black Cab
Top to Bottom:
Shimmery White
Shimmery Black
Light Gray
Dark Gray

003 Royal Blue
top to bottom
Matte Black
Shimmery White
Matte Navy Blue
Shimmery Teal

004 Green Park
top to bottom
Dark shimmery Olive green
Shimmery Bronze
Shimmery Gold
Shimmery Green
(Surprisingly my favorite quad) It's going to go well w/ my Halloween Costume!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment