Saturday, July 27, 2013

Spotted at CVS 7-27-13

I've seen on a few blogs that some CVS were carrying E.L.F. nail polishes and I was jealous because my CVS did not and umm since when does CVS sell ELF? Because that would save me a lot of $$$ in shipping cost ! But anywho my CVS did not carry the ELF brand until recently because I just came across it today and it appears someone beat me to it and bought quiet a few colors! My store has this in an awful place. On a bottom shelf facing a wall. So it could have possibly been there longer and I've just never noticed it because its basically hidden. Anywho....I found it !



And also at CVS I spotted this nice little KK display. I love the Kardashian girls so I was happy to see this. I didn't buy anything. I thought I would go online and read a few reviews on the products but I know the first thing I want to buy is the face primer in the sparkly gold bottle. The bottle is beautiful but maybe the product is good too . If anyone has tried the Kardashian girls beauty products let me know ! I am dying to try them !! But the display included face primer, eye lashes, nail polishes, lip glosses, lip liners, mascaras and a few others.

No comments:

Post a Comment