Thursday, December 5, 2013

Recent Beauty Haul - Black Friday & CVS Winter beauty clearance

Just the makeup I've bought in the past week...I don't usually buy this much makeup in one week but Black Friday and CVS winter beauty clearance happen to fall right around the same time so here I am (:

My picture from Instagram of my shopping bag!
 

 
 
 
 
 
a little of everything, I had two of the Rimmel mascaras and two of the Airspun powders but I already gave those to my mama, gotta keep her stocked up too! (The Milani lipstick was NOT clearance but on sale for $2.99 this week, everything else is clearance!)
Nothing in my CVS is stickered with clearance stickers yet and they told me maybe not even until January but I just took products I seen on other blogs and scanned them, some came up clearance others did not but hopefully soon! This is 5 different trips in the past three days with a total combined savings of $155.26!!
 
I'm not going to list everything but the things that stood out to me as a GREAT buy were..
*Coty AirSpun loose powder for $1.82 (bought 2!)
*Physicians Formula shimmer strips (bronzer, blush, eyeshadow) $3.45 (saved over $10 on this item)
*Revlon Just Bitten balm stains in Darling & Precious for $2.25 apiece (almost $7 in savings apiece) 
*Rimmel Max Volume mascara for $1.95 (bought two)
*Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze for $2.45
*L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes starter kit (Mascara, eyeliner & pencil sharpener for $7.89!
*Sally Hansen Colorfast lip balm pencils for $1.22 each! (bought 3)
*Nicole by OPI polish from the Selena Gomez and Modern Family collections regular $7.99 each I bought for $1.99 each
*NYC liquid shine lip glosses in Midtown Mulberry & Big Apple Spice for .49 cent each!
*Lipsmaker Party Pack chapsticks (8piece) for $2.49 regular $9.99!
**I'll more than likely will go back for more as new items become available & to grab some repeats for stocking stuffers!
 
Selena Gomez & Modern Family nail polish collections by Nicole by OPI for $1.99 at CVS, no clearance stickers still!
 
 
 Black Friday!
I didn't do any major beauty shopping on Black Friday I was on the prowl for boots, ended up with 3 pair... but I did pick up a few things here and there.
 

Bath & Body had Buy 3 Get 3 Free so I grabbed some things for gifts but also grabbed myself these two sprays & a matching Pink Chiffon body wash. It's such a girly scent, I'm in love plus its pink! I also purchased a few 3 wick candles because they were on sell, smell amazing and they last forever!

While waiting for other stores to open we stopped in Big Lots just to see what they had going on and I ended up with a WNW eye lash curler for .70 cent, WNW Natural wear pressed powder (never heard of this before) and 6 Rimmel vinyl jelly lip liners , they came in 2 packs that were $2.00 apiece so basically $1.00 per lip liner. I was impressed.
 
 Target - 3 pack of EOS lipbalms for $7.99 (pomegranate raspberry, sweet mint & vanilla bean (limited edition) and Sonia Kashuk concealer stick
 
Not Pictured ( Too Faced Better than Sex mascara &
 Too Faced perfect eyes eyeliner) both were deluxe sizes & at Sephora for $10 for the set, I've been wanting to try BTS mascara so I figured $10 for the mascara and eyeliner was a decent deal!
 
My best friend Heather & I waiting in line for Kohls to open!
 

1 comment:

  1. The deals always just get to me!

    Would appreciate if you checked out my blog
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete