Friday, November 15, 2013

Ipsy December 2013 Spoilers

I know some of you haven't even received your November bag and here I am talking about December. A few months ago this spoiler leaked but I felt like it was kind of irrelevant to post it and take the spot light off of the Ipsy bag that was current at the moment.  But now since my November bag has came lets move on to December.

Starrily Nail polish in Bzzz Bzzz
I know Ipsy sends out a lot of Nailtini so this will be a fun new polish to try for some of us. I'm not very fond of yellow but this may look nice over the top of another color since it seems to be confetti pieces (?)
 
Ok I know I had a head start on Ipsy's December bag but these are the spoilers that Ipsy has sent out so far!
 
Pop beauty eye shadows...I'm excited to try Pop eye products!
 

I think these are the "One Stick" by be a Bombshell, so far I have been impressed with this brand so this a familiar face I'm glad to see back in the bag!
 
I am a big NYX fan so I would LOVE to get the NYX lip stick in my bag, I probably already have every color but oh well I love them. I've also been taking a liking to lip pencils and crayons so I wouldn't be disappointed with that either..!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment