Sunday, October 27, 2013

Walgreens beauty clearance UPDATED 11-16-13

I usually go to my local drugstores a few times a week, just in case they have any unannounced sales, or new items that came in and this week was no exception. Walgreens didn't have any had to be there sales like CVS did (40% off select makeup brands) but that's still no reason to see what they have going on and to my great surprise when I walked in I noticed a ton of the orange clearance stickers lining the beauty wall. SCORE. They had good deals on just about every brand, and as bad as I wanted to buy up some clearance mascara I walked away...although I may go back and see. I did end up with a Revlon foundation that was regular $13.99 & I scored it for $3.39 (chaaaaching) they also had eye shadow sticks from Revlon I believe that were marked down 75% off, I didn't need them but the more I think about it I may go grab them for stocking stuffers and giveaways...hmm maybe I can find a coupon to and get them cheaper! Comment below and let me know what your Walgreens has on clearance right now.

UPDATE: I went back and found a Revlon Concealer, two double ended eye shadow sticks AND Revlon make up is BOGO 1/2 off and it applies to clearance makeup!

 
The foundation and concealer are for me and the others will be put up for stocking stuffers.
 
Revlon Crazy Shine nail buffer, got 2b crazy sleek flat iron & blow dry lotion, Almay wake up concealer all on clearance! (the lip balm pictured wasn't on clearance, the Walgreens knock off of EOS lip balm) & also in regular clearance I bought a picture frame collage that holds 5 pictures for .75 cent!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment