Friday, September 6, 2013

Seen Around Town September 2013 : Limited Edition Collections

First Stop Walgreens Pharmacy aka Drugstore

 
Maybelline's Fall 2013 Collection
 
This is the only display I've seen so far. I'm not sure if any others have more or less items! The one at my Florida Walgreens about 6 different eye shadow palettes, these palettes included neutrals, purples, blues, teals, browns and pretty highlight colors. Two nail polishes, a deep plum purple and a light plumy purple. I know that lighter purple had glitter flecks in it that weren't so appealing but that was just by looking in the bottle not on my actual nail. Also their were 4 lipsticks. Three purples from a lighter purple to a darker purple and one pink shade. And last but not least grey, purple, & gold eyeliner. I'm thinking I want the palette on the far left with the purples. We shall see.. comment below and let me know if you've seen this collection anywhere and what it included!
 
Second stop Winn Dixie grocery store...I think up North these stores may be called Krogers? In Florida its Winn Dixie
If you've been looking for any of the Wet N Wild Limited Edition collections look no further than the Grocery Store! I've checked my local drugstores and Walmart and haven't had any luck and I was getting discouraged then as I'm walking through WD I spotted a whole end shelf with nothing but WNW Limeted Edition sets! **
 
The POP bright eye shadow collection
 

The Tough Girl - Beauty Army- collection

The Tombstone Halloween Nail Polishes
Black-Silver-Glow in the Dark - Orange


Ghoulish Glitz
Glitter eye liner - Glitter Gel - Body Glitter
 
 
Hot Rocks Nail Polish collection - Glittered Nail Polish
 
**WD also carried the Wet N Wild Fergie collection but I didn't include that because I've seen it at my local Walgreens and CVS so it doesn't seem as hard to find as some of the others!
 
 
 
Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers collection at KMart.
I looked all over Kmart's beauty department for this collection and didn't see a thing but it was an end cap (behind a pole!) near the Halloween costumes. It seemed to have a little bit of everything and was quite a large display. I didn't buy anything but I'm thinking about going back and getting some glitter eyeliner! Has anyone tried it yet?


 
 
UPDATED: OCT 6 2013
Spotted this Wet N Wild Fall collection at Walgreens this week! Looks like some of the same palettes and colors but also new ones.
 
 
New at CVS week: NYC Disco Inferno Fall collection
 
 
3 different color palettes (I can't remember the names) but I'll update as soon as I find them.
 
 
I already am in LOVE w/ NYC blushes & this is no exception. I love the 3 tone color! Yayy!
 
 
What two tone lipsticks?! I've never seen these before...has NYC had these before? These look cool!
 
They had polish & eye liner in the collection also.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment